Saturday, May 23, 2009


A lot of things have happened over the past 2 months. Not so much over the past two weeks but what can I do about it. Senior year is over - finally. Let me just say that the best part of high school was being with my friends. The classes all just melted into an irrevocable hunk of mindless inconsistency. I was bored whenever I was in class, the days were slow and weary but talking to my friends in class made the last year of high school so fun. So I finished high school on April 29. Yes! FREEDOM. But not necessarily - I'm still confined to the house doing chores, cooking, cleaning the house, etc. I'm also very busy planning my debut out. I did not know how much work a party would entail, but it's fine. I think I'm handling it fairly well. Nelson is back in LA and I can't wait to hang out with him this summer. I'm really excited for Cal though. It'll be nice to have a newfound sense of independence, something I've never truly experienced here in LA. My parents have always been there to drive me places and buy me whatever I need so it's going to be a big change not having them be in charge of everything.

A few plans for the summer -
Six Flags
Knotts Berry Farm
Disneyland
San Diego Zoo (With the family)
Photography classes
Bellydancing lessons?
My birthday!
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
A read a book a week
SUMMER JOB -_-
Hazee's debut
CalSO (June 5-6)
SUMMER MOVIES
Beach, etc with Mound people
Downtown photo excursions with Dale
KTOWN with Romina

Photograph of Sunset Blvd. at Sunset from my photoblog: pvenegasphotography.wordpress.com

No comments: