Sunday, May 31, 2009

Somewhere Between All Our Laughs, Long Talks, Stupid Little Fights And All Our Jokes, I Fell In Love.


^^Facebook cute love quote. It's scary accurate but I guess the mind naturally tries to put things together so they apply to us - like me saying that quote connects to my own relationship. I'm self-centered like that. Just kidding. Anyways to more important news, I found my debut dress! It's an aubergine color. A bourgeois word for eggplant. Again Facebook told me that was my lucky color. Is it fate or am I a quiz addict? Most likely the latter. The dress is strapless and embellished with beads. It has a beautiful purple shimmer. Funny thing is my mom picked it out for me and I absolutely love it! That usually NEVER happens but she does have fairly good taste. I'm getting even more excited for my party now and am so grateful my parents are giving it to me. Moreover, I felt my Cal Alumni Scholarship interview went great - I loved my interviewers because they were so relaxed and interested in what I had to say. They said I did a magnificent job out of all the others they saw... *knocks on wood.* I really hope I do get this scholarship because any money award like this would help since I don't get financial aid. Shucks, ain't that a bummer?

I can't believe I'm going to be eighteen soon. 14 days. It seems surreal like it was just yesterday I was five and my dad was calling me to stop playing at the tiny park between the two apartment buildings on Hobart? I forget which street but you get the picture. Now I'll be eighteen. Time flies really really fast.

No comments: